yamas (think of the extremes)  

Posted by Zimmerman Stein

for me it helps to think of the extreme that i'd be if i "give in to the feeling". my habit has been to minimize the effects, consequences, ramifications, complexities of behavior - where an event is viewed as minuscule, isolated, unrelated, "no big deal". when i think of the full trait or character as me, the person i've been, then i see it as uninteresting, undesirable, repellant, not me.

This entry was posted on Thursday, October 22, 2009 at Thursday, October 22, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Anonymous  

I used to be recommended this web site via my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written through him
as nobody else understand such specified about my difficulty.
You're incredible! Thank you!

December 21, 2017 at 9:51 AM

Post a Comment